Respecting and protecting the privacy of its online visitors (“you,” “your,” “yours”) is important to OIS Realty Limited, and its affiliates (“The Company,” “we,” “us”). We hope the following policy will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard your information.
This policy is prepared with reference to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486), Laws of the Hong Kong SAR (“HKSAR”) (the “Ordinance”). It specifically addresses our obligations in respect of data privacy laws of the HKSAR, which is one of the most developed data protection regimes worldwide. Throughout this policy statement, the meaning of the term "personal data" is the same as defined in the Ordinance unless otherwise specified.
Your Personal Information and How We Use It
The Company collects personal information to ensure we can fulfill our service promises and offer you a personal experience online and in our mall.
- We may use your personal details for the following purposes:
- • responding to your enquiries;
- • matching personal information with information you provided in our mall;
- • fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing (if any);
- • offering benefits and privileges to registered members including those extended by our group companies;
- • sending you email or printed communications about new products, events or promotions happening online or in store, which may include joint marketing schemes with other parties.
- We will only send you communication based on your email and communication preferences. You can unsubscribe the emails or printed communications at any time by contacting LAB
- CONCEPT general enquiries: 852- 2118 6008;
- • analysing trends and shopping behaviour as well as conducting customer surveys to continuously improve our offerings and services.
- Finally, we automatically collect anonymous data relating to your online session to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating system and your IP address and/or domain name.
- Likewise, you may check whether we hold any of your personal data and, if so, may also request access, update, correct or request a copy of your personal data held by us. You are also aware of your right to disallow access or use of your personal data by us, and be informed of action taken in response to any such request. You may make the aforementioned request by writing to us.
- Address: 30/F, One Island South, 2 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
- Email address: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee in relation to the time and attendance involved in complying with any request in this regard.
- We will endeavour to respond within 40 days of your request in compliance with the Ordinance. If the request is unable or has valid ground to refuse to be complied, in accordance with the Ordinance, you will be given a notification of such matter within the same 40 days period.
Security and Protection of Your Information
We may use your personal information to meet our customer services. Access to such information is protected by physical, electronic and managerial measures and we therefore limit the access to your information to our employees and agents who need it to do their jobs.
To protect your information when you use www.labconcepthk.com, we will encrypt any personal information you transmit to us using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) — an industry standard for encryption over the Internet to protect the data you send us.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Your personal information held by the Company will be kept confidential but we may disclose information to the following parties, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected:
- • any subsidiaries, or affiliates of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company provided that all your sensitive data will not be provided by us to any of such companies unless your consent is obtained;
- • any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of the Company, or jointly with the Company, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided by you;
- • any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company and has undertaken to keep such information confidential, provided such person or company has a legitimate right to such information; and
Your personal data may also be disclosed to any person or persons pursuant to any statutory or contractual obligations or as required by court of law, provided such person or persons shall be able to prove the required right/authority to access such information. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed under any of the circumstances described in Part VIII of the Ordinance as exemption from the provisions of the Ordinance.
Our Corporate Policy
The Company shall fully comply with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance. Our officers, management and staff members shall, at all times, respect the confidentiality of and endeavour to keep safe any and all personal data collected and / or stored and / or transmitted and / or used for, or on behalf of, the Company.
The Company shall endeavour to ensure all collection, storage, transmission and other handling of usage of personal data shall be done in accordance with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance.